Click on the corporate blog to view recent and past posts. Read the latest news and see trade shows visited.
For posts on specific news on UK and Europe activities and Trade Shows visit www.eziactionpumps.co.uk/blog
For posts on specifc news in the Americas and Trade Shows visit www.eziactiondrumpump.com/blog
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the deluxe of plastic pumps.
Proudly constructed in two global locations;
- Hamilton, New Zealand with components made in New Zealand.
- California, USA with components made in USA.
Built of high quality, impact resistant, FDA compliant polypropylene and LDPE, they have superior chemical resistance and can be used safely whether pumping the harshest acid or liquid food.
Trusted around the world, the Ezi-action® Drumpumps make dispensing effortless and free of frustration.
- Easy to use, pump vertically and eliminate the need for lifting heavy containers, drums and barrels.
- No leaks and no drips. The work environment stays clean.
- Firmly secure into the container or drum. Adaptor fittings to fit all the common threads are available.
- Fully serviceable.
- Easily cleaned. After cleaning they can be inspected.
- When fitted with the Ezi-action® Safety Measure, closed delivery means even safer handling.
- When fitted with a hose and Ezi-action® Non-siphon Check Valve the Ezi-action® Drumpump will not siphon.
- 24-month manufacturer’s warranty.
By lasting for years and eliminating wastage, the Ezi-action® Drumpump range proves to be the most economical manual fluid transfer system for drums, IBCs, and bulk containers.