NZ Pump - Valued in Hospitality Industry
Cleaning can be considered the unsung hero of the hospitality sector.
Making sure the environment is clean and safe for customers and guests can help lead to a great guest experience time after time.
The hospitality industry or hospo as it is commonly called in New Zealand, is a broad category of fields that includes;
- Food service
- Lodging. Lodging is done in a hotel, motel, hostel or hostel, a private home (commercial, i.e. airBnB, a bed and breakfast, a guest house, a vacation rental, or non-commercially, with members of hospitality services or in the home of friends), in a tent, caravan/camper (often on a campsite).
- Event Planning
- Theme Parks
- Cruise Line
- Additional fields within the tourism industry.
Cleaning operations are an integral part of the hospitality industry.
Business owners value cost effective, sustainable, productive solutions.
There are cost saving benefits from buying in bulk. Businesses enjoy these benefits when buying 20-30 litre containers and 200 litre drums of cleaning chemicals and disinfectants.
However, lifting of a bulk container exposes the worker to the risk of injury from repetitive bending or lifting. (The maximum lifting weight for women is now being specified in some countries as less than 16kg.)
Ezi-action® 25/5 Drumpumps for 20 litre - 30 litre containers enable the business owner to benefit from cost savings of bulk buying, eliminate wastage, ensure a clean work environment and control the risk of injury from repetitive bending or lifting.
The hospitality sector is competitive.
Cleaning chemical suppliers that offer dispensing solutions from bulk containers that have the features that the hospitality industry are looking for today are giving themselves a competitive edge.
Why Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best dispensing choice from bulk containers
There are only a few dispensing choices available.
Lift and pour directly from the container, lift and lay the container on its side and insert a tap, or install a drum pump.
The safest, most reliable and economical method is a drum pump which has the following features:
- Tolerance to concentrated cleaning chemicals, disinfectants and sanitisers.
- Secure fitting into the lid opening.
- Allows the container to stay upright. Upright pumping means that the container is not on its side, not susceptible to leakage and the worker is not at risk from work injuries associated with repetitive bending and lifting of heavy containers.
- Reliable and an excellent long term investment.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used with confidence around the world in the hospitality industry because they are chemical resistant, securely fit into the lid opening, pump vertically keeping the container / drum upright and are reliable and cost effective giving years of use.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are food safe. All environments where food handling equipment is cleaned and surfaces are cleaned need to use handling equipment that is food safe. Learn more.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps can be serviced assuring longevity. Learn more.
An Ezi-action® Drumpump fitted with the optional Spout Reducer makes dispensing into refill bottles easy.
The Ezi-action® Safety Measure Kit enhances safety and is now available with the option of the Ezi-action® Safety Measure Adaptor to allow you to fit your trigger sprayer directly onto the Ezi-action® Safety Measure.
If you would like to work with us, please Contact Us.