Ezi-action® Drumpump for Artisan Drinks and Foods
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are proven in the growing artisan drink and food sector.
Craft gin, kombucha (the fermented tea drink), craft beer, artisan cheese, homemade sauces and jutneys are just some of the growing list of artisan businesses using Ezi-action® Drumpumps not just for their cleaning and sanitising chemicals but also for their ingredients including vinegars and ethanol.
Keeping things clean is critical.
Liquid additives, ingredients and other items need to be manually dispensed from bulk containers (20 litre sizes and above.) Ezi-action® Drumpumps are proven for manually dispensing liquid foods including vinegars and ethanol.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are food safe.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used to dispense food oils including coconut oil and olive oil, food additives including colourings, sauces including mayonnaise and ketchup, food acids including vinegar and acetic acid, water and milk.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps will pump viscous foods such as honey and molasses. Read more.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps can be cleaned and inspected after cleaning. Learn more.
Liquid foods need to be dispensed and packaged. Ezi-action® Drumpumps are proven for manually dispensing products into smaller containers.
- Ezi-action® Drumpump fitted with Spout Reducer makes dispensing into narrow bottles easy. Read more.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are food safe.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps can be cleaned and inspected after cleaning. Learn more.
Cleaning chemicals and sanitisers need dispensing manually from bulk containers. (20 litre sizes and above.)
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are chemical resistant.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are excellent for dispensing all cleaning chemicals including strong alkalis and acids.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are excellent for dispensing all sanitisers including peracetic acids and ethanol.
The Ezi-action® Safety Measure Kit enhances safety and is being used to dispense peracetic acid used as a sanitiser.
Other applications in the Artisan Sector.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are also being used to dispense propylene glycol for use in the brewery chillers.
Visit our Products Page.
Why Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best choice
There are only a few dispensing choices available.
Lift and pour directly from the container, lift and lay the container on its side and insert a tap, or install a drum pump.
The safest, most reliable and economical method is a drum pump which has the following features:
- Is FOOD SAFE and meets applicable compliance standards.
- Can be cleaned.
- Allows the container to stay upright. Upright pumping means that the container is not on its side and susceptible to leakage.
- Reliability and tolerance to acid and alkali ingredients.
- Differentiation system to ensure that the pump is used for its designated purpose and there is no risk of cross contamination.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used with confidence around the world in the food industry because they are food safe, they are reliable and they can be cleaned.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are very economical because they give years of use and don't leak.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps provide upright pumping from the base of the bulk container meaning not only is there no wastage of the liquid product but also those handling the bulk containers are less at risk from work injuries associated with repetitive bending or lifting heavy containers.
Compliance with Food Standards
Meeting the relevant standards for materials and articles that come into contact with food is important.
New Zealand Pump Company is the manufacturer of Ezi-action® Drumpumps in Hamilton, New Zealand and California, USA and we are proud to state where we manufacture.
New Zealand Pump Company is pleased to provide Declarations of Good Manufacturing Practice and Traceability in line with practices defined by European Commission Regulation (EC) 2023/2006 and European Regulations (EC) 1935/2004.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are constructed from FDA approved polypropylene and LDPE.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are Japanese Hygiene approved.
New Zealand Pump Company is pleased to provide support documents to confirm FDA compliance and Japanese Hygiene Approval.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are easily cleaned. After cleaning they can be inspected. Learn more:
Differentiation to Prevent Cross Contamination and Improve Identification
Red, Green and Blue coloured ball handles are now available.
Click here to read about Ezi-action® Drumpumps in the craft brewing sector.
Ferment Festivals are being used to promote local artisan foods and drinks. Examples include Fieldays and Ferment Fest, Waikato, New Zealand, Ferment the Festival, Adelaide, Australia, Great Kiwi Beer Festival Christchurch. New Zealand.
Artisan producers include those producing fermented foods.
Yoghurts, honey drinks, breads, gourmet condiments and dressings doesn't even begin to list the offerings by artisan producers today.
Click here to see a list of the artisan and fermented foods gaining in popularity around the world.
If you would like to work with us, please Contact Us.