NZ Pump Blog
Robust polypropylene plastic and polyethylene plastic construction means the Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
The Ezi-action® Drum Pump is suitable for dispensing strong chemicals including caustic and chlorine based chemicals, acidic and alkaline chemicals and mild solvents.
With Ezi-action® Drum Pumps there is no requirement to change seals when dispensing different chemicals.
What is a useful guide for chemical compatibility?
- We find the Cole Palmer charts are useful as a guide to the resistance of polypropylene and polyethylene plastics.
- The Cole Palmer charts provide an indication as to the longevity of the Ezi-action® Drum Pumps with many chemicals.
- Click here for Cole Palmer's polypropylene compatibility chart.
- Or click here for an alternative chart for polypropylene resistance
- Click here for Cole Palmer's LDPE compatibility chart.
If you’d like assistance from our sales team in your area then please Contact Us and click on your location on the world map.
Improving the longevity of Ezi-action® Drumpumps
- Our customers have improved the longevity of Ezi-action® Drum Pumps in liquids with poor resistance according to the Cole Plamer Charts by not leaving them in the drums when not in use or by rinsing them after use.
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps can be serviced and rebuilt so longevity and value for money is assured.
Final determination of suitability for intended use or manner of use is the responsibility of the user.
Ezi-action® Drumpumps are not to be used for highly flammable liquids, strong solvents or for pumping petrol.
Click here to see industries and sectors where Ezi-action® Drumpumps are being used.