Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the best hand drum pump in the world. They are the most dependable manual dispensing system for bulk containers.
The Ezi-action® Drumpump has been designed with user safety in mind. They make a workplace safer and more efficient. Click on the titles below for more information.
Ezi-action® Drum Pumps are:
- Two fingers on the ergonomically designed ball handle is all the energy required for hand pumping and fluid transfer.
- Pumps viscous fluids up to 8,800 cps including oils, lubricants, molasses, and moisturisers.
- Easy performance throughout the lifetime of this totally plastic pump.
- Revolutionary, patented double action pumping principle.
- No critical wearing parts to wear or break.
- Fast, continuous flow. high volume, low pressure.
- Reaches to the base of drum or container and empties all the contents.
- Prevents waste with swivel spout and no leaking.
- 24 month manufacturer's warranty.
- Manufactured in New Zealand and USA.
- Only fully serviceable hand pump in the world.
- Provides years of reliable dispensing.
- Learn more about serviceability
- Can be fitted with a coloured safety strap.
- Avoid chemical mix-ups.
- Differentiate to acid or alkali chemicals.
- Click here to learn more.
Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have:
- Made from FDA compliant, superior quality polypropylene and LDPE plastic, Ezi-action® Drum Pumps have a very broad chemical resistance: including mild solvents.
- Acid resistant, caustic resistant, and resistant to chlorine based chemicals.
- Pumps soaps, cleaning chemicals, sanitisers, antifreeze, AdBlue (DEF), battery acid, and moisturisers,
- Pumps dairy hygiene acids, teat dips, liquid fertilizers, weed killers.
- Pumps liquid foods: including water, milk, olive oils, acetic acids, sauces, food colouring, honey, and molasses.
- Japanese Food Hygiene Approved.
- Manufactured under conditions that assures your liquids will not be contaminated during pumping.
- Learn more about all the chemicals being dispensed with Ezi-action® Drumpumps.
- Safety strap effectively locks handle and secures contents, preventing use by children and unauthorised people.
- Prevents workplace accidents with no excessive bending to pour contents.
- No problems of spillages or leaking of liquids.
- Enclosed dispensing via our optional Ezi-action® Safety Measure makes dangerous chemcial transfer safer.
- Optional coloured safety straps for product differentiation and controlling cross contamination.
- Ezi-action® Drum Pumps are able to siphon if a long hose is attached to the standard straight spout.
- Siphoning can be completely prevented with the Ezi-action® Non-Siphon Check Valve fitted to a hose.
Ezi-action® Drumpump Range
Click the pictures for more details
PUMP WITHOUT WASTE, PUMP WITH EASE, PUMP SAFER WITH AN EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMP
To see how well it works, watch our quick Ezi-action® Drumpump Features Video
If you’d like to work with our sales team in your area then please Contact Us and click on your location on the world map.